CHANNEL - 6
Artificial Intelligence Chatbots & Automation
Why Artificial Intelligence Chatbots?
- According to the International Data Corporation’s (IDC) report on the state of the conversational AI market, spending on cognitive and AI systems will reach $77.6 billion in 2022, more than three times the $24 billion forecast for 2018.
- According to Statista, the size of the global chatbot market will surpass $1.25 billion by the year 2025.
- Elkjøp, who reported a user satisfaction rate of 80% from those using chatbots
- According to data compiled by Salesforce, 64% of employees admit they have more time to focus on the big picture thanks to Conversational AI Chatbots.
- According to Juniper Research, all of these savings have the potential to add up to $11 billion in annual savings by 2023, a dramatic increase from $6 billion in 2018. The banking, retail, and healthcare sectors are poised to benefit most from these savings
- According to Gartner, up to 70% of white collar workers will engage with chatbots on a daily basis by 2022.
- Dressmann, one of the largest fashion conglomerates in Sweden, is a perfect example of a company that financially benefited from Conversational AI Chatbots, reporting higher purchase rates and a 17% increase in average order value.
- Helthjem leveraged a Conversational AI Chatbot to provide a seamless pre and post-sale user experience to improve customer satisfaction and the potential for repeat buyers. In fact, their chatbots helped boost order tracking follow-ups by 30%.
- Thanks to a Conversational AI Chatbot, Adecco was able to reduce live chat enquiries by 75% and reallocate more time and resources towards areas of the business that helped the company scale and grow
- The vast majority (87.2%) of consumers have neutral or positive experiences with chatbots.
- Chatbots are projected to handle 75-90% of healthcare & banking queries by 2022.
- The average satisfaction rate of bot-only chats is 87.58%.
Why Automation Marketing?
- In 2020, the global marketing automation software market size was valued at USD 8.17 billion and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% from 2021 to 2028.
- In 2020, the email marketing segment accounted for the largest share of the global marketing automation software market, due to the widespread use of email as a means of communication and the increasing adoption of marketing automation software for email marketing campaigns.
- According to a study by Salesforce, companies that use marketing automation see a 451% increase in qualified leads.
- According to a survey by Regalix, about 70% of marketers said that marketing automation helped them improve their lead generation efforts, and about 60% said it helped them improve their lead nurturing efforts.
- A study by the Direct Marketing Association found that businesses that use marketing automation see a 53% higher conversion rate than those that don’t.
- A survey by SmartInsights found that 40% of marketers believe that marketing automation is the “most exciting opportunity” for their business.
- According to a report by Gartner, by 2023, companies that have fully invested in all types of marketing automation will outsell companies that have not by nearly 30%.
- A study by Act-On found that companies that use marketing automation have an annual growth rate of 17%, while companies that don’t use marketing automation have an annual growth rate of just 9%.
- A survey by eMarketer found that 63% of companies that used marketing automation saw an increase in their email open rates, while 53% saw an increase in their click-through rates.
- A study by Ascend2 found that improving lead generation is the top benefit of marketing automation for 70% of marketers.
What Is Chatbot Marketing?
At the most basic level, chatbots do not have a particular identity, they are often termed as a software programs developed using NLP (Natural Language Processing) to free up the employees from recurring tasks and make them available for complex ones through automation.
A chatbot can provide several benefits to a business. Conversational AI chatbots are escalating in the market at a speed by facilitating direct contact with a user in real time. A chatbot expert can create a chatbot that can analyze and identify the intent of a user’s request to extract significant and suitable information via a chat interface. Also referred to as virtual agents, these bots can solve the concern of 60% of customers wanting to find an online resource to reach your business from the sofa of their home.
There are several types of Chatbots. The main types include rule-based and AI chatbots with other subtypes for each.
As the name suggests, rule-based chatbots work on a set of specific rules to answer the text given by humans, while AI chatbots are smart versions of rule-based chatbots that learn and think like humans without the need for human intervention.
A chatbot can provide several benefits to a business. Chatbots are escalating in the market at a speed by facilitating direct contact with a user in real-time. A chatbot expert can create a chatbot that can analyze and identify the intent of a user’s request to extract significant and suitable information via a chat interface. Also referred to as virtual agents, these bots can solve the concern of 60% of customers wanting to find an online resource to reach your business from the sofa of their home.
What Is Automation Marketing?
Marketing automation is the utilization of software and technology to automate repetitive marketing tasks and processes. This includes activities such as email marketing, social media posting, lead generation, and customer segmentation. The purpose of marketing automation is to enhance productivity, personalization and ultimately drive more conversions and revenue. It enables marketers to concentrate on higher-level strategy and innovation, while the software takes care of the execution of repetitive tasks.
There are several types of automation in marketing, including the most common and on-demand types:
- Email automation: sending automated emails to customers based on specific triggers or actions, such as abandoning a shopping cart or reaching a certain milestone in a customer journey.
- Social media automation: scheduling and publishing content on social media platforms in advance.
- Lead nurturing: using automated email campaigns to guide potential customers through the sales funnel.
- Retargeting: using cookies to track customer behavior on a website and then displaying targeted ads to them on other websites.
- Marketing analytics automation: tracking and analyzing customer data to improve marketing strategies.
- Campaign Management Automation: Automating the process of creating, executing and tracking of marketing campaigns across channels.
- Ad automation: Automating the process of buying and optimizing digital ads.
Marketing automation tools are software platforms that help businesses automate and streamline their marketing tasks and workflows. These tools are commonly used by several companies to manage and optimize their marketing campaigns. Some popular marketing automation tools include:
- HubSpot: This platform offers a range of tools for inbound marketing, including email marketing, social media management, and analytics.
- Marketo: This tool is designed for B2B companies and offers lead management, email marketing, and analytics capabilities.
- Pardot: Another B2B marketing automation tool, Pardot offers lead management, email marketing, and marketing automation features.
- ActiveCampaign: This platform offers a range of features, including email marketing, automation, and CRM capabilities.
- Mailchimp: This tool is a popular email marketing platform that also offers automation and analytics features.
The integration of these tools can help companies automate tasks such as email marketing campaigns, social media posts, and website personalization. Additionally, they can help with lead generation and management, allowing companies to target and nurture leads effectively. By automating these tasks, marketing teams can save time and resources, allowing them to focus on more strategic tasks.
Automation can play a significant role in digital marketing by helping businesses to streamline and optimize their marketing efforts. It can help with tasks such as email marketing, social media management, and advertising campaign management. Automation tools can also be used to track and analyze data, allowing businesses to gain insights into their target audience and make data-driven decisions. Additionally, automation can help to improve efficiency and reduce the need for manual labor, which can help to save businesses time and money. Overall, automation can help to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing efforts, which can help businesses to reach and engage with their target audience more effectively.
WhatsApp API can be used in marketing automation to send messages, images, and other multimedia to customers and prospects. This can be used for things like sending automated reminders, updates, and promotional messages. Additionally, WhatsApp API can be integrated with other marketing automation tools, such as CRM and email marketing platforms, to create a more seamless and effective communication strategy. This can help businesses improve customer engagement, increase sales and drive more revenue.
WhatsApp automation has the potential to change the future of automation marketing by making it easier for businesses to communicate with customers on a personal level through the use of chatbots and the WhatsApp API. By integrating these tools with a CRM system, businesses can automate various sales and customer service tasks, such as answering frequently asked questions, sending personalized promotions, and tracking customer interactions. This can lead to increased efficiency and improved customer engagement, ultimately driving sales growth. Additionally, WhatsApp’s large user base and global reach can enable businesses to expand their customer base and reach a wider audience.
There are a few ways to automate WhatsApp messaging:
Using WhatsApp’s official Business API: This is the most official and secure way to automate WhatsApp messaging, but it requires a WhatsApp Business Account and is intended for use by businesses.
Using a WhatsApp Web Automation tool: This method involves automating interactions with the WhatsApp Web interface using a tool such as Selenium or Puppeteer.
Using a third-party API: There are a number of third-party APIs available that allow for automating WhatsApp messaging, but it’s important to be aware that using these services may violate WhatsApp’s terms of service.
When it comes to automating messaging on WhatsApp, it’s always best to err on the side of caution and make sure you fully understand the platform’s terms of service. While automation can be a great way to streamline communication for businesses and organizations, it’s important to use it in a way that is both compliant and respectful of users’ experience.
One way to ensure that you’re using WhatsApp automation in the right way is to seek out the help of a trained agency or expert. These professionals can provide guidance on how to use automation tools in compliance with WhatsApp’s terms of service, while also helping you to make the most of the platform’s features. So, if you’re thinking of automating WhatsApp messaging, it’s always a good idea to get a professional’s help. This way you can be sure that you are using the service in a versatile and responsible way.
AI - For Whom & Importance
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain
- Travel Agency
- Customer Service
From all the above and other important domains in the market, a conversational AI chatbot is a must for any field in the business aiming to eliminate bounce rate, grow sales, brand equity, reach, leads, customer base, user experience, etc… can use our AI chatbot services to boost customer engagement and brand visibility essential for your business success.
Role Of AI Chatbots In Digital Marketing
The seamless need for customer relationship management (CRM) has taken a rise in the market. Driven by technological advancements, integrating machine intelligence into the daily routine has become a must for both businesses and their consumers.
While Artificial intelligence chatbots can engage users in a conversation using conversational AI and keep them hooked to your website, digital marketing is what converts the leads into clients.
What if an AI chatbot is a stand-alone extension to do both?
To promote the company’s growth, our AI chatbot experts have devised a perfect custom chatbot to solve all your existing concerns –
You can now
- Replace human operators with a 24/7 Chatbot
- Make online payments with Transactional Chatbot
- Give instant answers with a Conversational Chatbot
- Boost sales with a brand-customized Hybrid Chatbot
Here are a few gaps in your system – how they affect your business
Check if your system is outdated with our subject expert provided-checklist below :
- Missed appointments or no-shows
- Additional staff requirement
- Longer wait time
- Shipment concerns
- Need for a cashless system
- Slow response to emergencies
- Working staff for after-hours
- Payment at the desk
- Hospital visits for medicine refill
- Extensive paperwork
- Bad marketing strategy
- No remote monitoring service
If you have ticked off 3 or more of the above, you should reconsider your marketing strategies.
The effects of an outdated system appear directly on the charts when considering expanding your business. It directly destroys the brand and the company.
Role Of Automation In Digital Marketing
Automation in digital marketing is needed because it allows for efficient and effective management of repetitive tasks, such as sending email campaigns, creating and scheduling social media posts, and analyzing data. This frees up time for marketers to focus on more strategic and creative tasks, such as developing new campaign ideas and analyzing consumer behavior. Additionally, automation can help improve the accuracy and consistency of marketing efforts, and can also help to identify and target specific segments of a market more effectively.
- Increases efficiency and productivity by automating repetitive tasks.
- Improves customer engagement and communication through targeted campaigns.
- Provides detailed data and insights on customer behavior and preferences.
- Increases lead generation and conversion rates.
- Enhances personalization and customization of marketing efforts.
- Improves ROI by effectively allocating resources.
- Facilitates multichannel marketing and cross-selling.
- Enhances collaboration and coordination among teams.
- Allows for real-time monitoring and adjustments to campaigns.
- Provides a competitive advantage in today’s digital market.
Not having automation in a digital marketing strategy can lead to several negative effects, including:
- Inefficiency: Without automation, marketers will have to spend a significant amount of time on repetitive tasks such as scheduling social media posts, sending email campaigns, and collecting and analyzing data. This can make it difficult to scale marketing efforts and can lead to burnout.
- Poor targeting: Automation tools can help to identify and target specific segments of a market more effectively, without automation it can be difficult to identify and target the right audience, leading to low conversion rates.
- Lack of data-driven insights: Automation tools allow for the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, which can be used to identify trends, patterns and insights. Without automation, it would be difficult to gain a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior and preferences.
- Lack of scalability: Automation makes it easier to scale marketing efforts, without it, it can be difficult to increase the reach and impact of campaigns.
- Risk of errors: Without automation, there is a higher risk of errors and inconsistencies in marketing efforts, which can lead to a negative impact on brand reputation and customer trust.
Recorded Statistics - AI Chatbots
- Getting a quick answer in emergencies (37%),
- A detailed answer or explanation (35%) and
- Resolving a problem instantly (35%)
According to “Intercom, 2019,” Artificial intelligence chatbots are most commonly used for
- Sales (41%),
- Marketing (17%), and
- Customer support (37%)
According to “Conversocial, 2020,”
- 48% of consumers are comfortable with interactions managed by bots.
- 41% of consumers believe bots provide better customer service.
- 71% of consumers gladly use a bot if it could improve their user experience.
- In 2021, you have seen SMS and WhatsApp bots create a custom experience and facilitate open-ended conversations.
Present & Future Predictions
A Forbes article says that more than 50% of all searches by 2022 will be voice-driven.
New findings from Juniper Research forecast that AI chatbots will soon become the first responders for citizens’ engagements with healthcare providers, as the number of chatbot interactions exceeds 2.8 billion annually by 2023.
Recorded Statistics - Automation
- Email marketing automation can lead to a 119% increase in click-through rates and a 14.5% reduction in unsubscribes (Source: VentureBeat)
- Companies that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads (Source: The Annuitas Group)
- Automated welcome email campaigns can result in a 42% open rate and a 14% click-through rate (Source: Experian)
- Personalized, automated email campaigns can result in a 14% increase in open rates and a 10% increase in click-through rates (Source: Epsilon)
- Companies that use marketing automation see a 10% or more increase in revenue within 6 to 9 months (Source: Gleanster)
- More companies will adopt automation to streamline their customer journey and improve personalization.
- There will be an increase in the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to create more targeted and effective campaigns.
- Companies will focus on integrating automation with other technologies such as chatbots, virtual reality, and augmented reality to enhance customer experience.
- There will be an increase in the use of automation for account-based marketing (ABM) to target specific high-value accounts.
- The use of automation for customer engagement and retention will become more prevalent, such as by using automation to trigger customer feedback surveys and loyalty programs.
- The use of automation for internal processes will increase, for example for employee onboarding or training.
Considering the trends and predictions, the data may differ as new market conditions may emerge. It’s also important to keep in mind that the success of automation depends on the quality of the strategy and execution.
A “GOOD” Chatbot Software
- Helps you to get to know your customers and increase your conversions
- Provide customer service at any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Can promote your business to your customers with proactive notifications
- Offers customized experience designed to the needs of the marketers
- Cuts down operational costs of the business and prevents human errors
- Gives better insights and helps businesses to stay on trend without competition
A “GOOD” Automation Software
- Email marketing capabilities, including the ability to create and send personalized email campaigns
- Lead generation and management tools, such as forms and landing pages
- Contact segmentation and targeting capabilities, allowing you to segment your contact list and target specific groups with relevant campaigns
- Marketing analytics and reporting, to track the performance of your campaigns and understand how to improve them
- CRM integration, to connect your marketing efforts with your sales and customer service teams
- Automated workflows and triggers, to automate repetitive tasks and respond to specific customer actions
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use design, to allow users to navigate and utilize the software easily.
AI & Other Channels
A chatbot is not just persuading your existing customers or potential customers to buy your services and spend more on complementary items besides purchasing what is being bought already. From greeting a customer with a welcome message to solving the challenges in your business model, a chatbot does everything that benefits the business. It is a powerful marketing tool to increase leads with dynamic conversational abilities. A chatbot is unlike any other channel and can provide stand-alone services to the business. We at 12 channels believe in the integration of channels to optimize the profits of the business.
- Social Media Marketing – Integration with chatbots can save time and resources used by brands and businesses by streamlining communication.
- Content Marketing – and a chatbot can benefit each other by working together to mimic human interaction in real-time or provide personalization in every aspect.
- SMS Marketing – uses a chatbot to automate conversation partners via text messaging to perform the maximum operation in a limited time.
Automation marketing can also be used to improve the ranking and scalability of businesses by integrating with other channels. By automating repetitive tasks, businesses can focus on more important aspects of their operations while also improving their efficiency and effectiveness across multiple channels. This can include integrating with email marketing, social media, and other platforms to expand the reach and impact of their marketing efforts. Additionally, automation marketing can also help to improve scalability by making it easier to manage large amounts of data and customer interactions, allowing businesses to grow their operations and reach more customers.
AI Chatbots & Success Story
HDFC is a leading financial group in India. With an AI Chatbot named Eva, HDFC serves its customers better and faster with zero waiting time. Demographics prove that Eva has answered more than 5 million queries from around 1 million customers with more than 85% accuracy. It is also known to hold more than 20 thousand conversations every day, globally.
You can personalize your own artificial intelligence chatbots that represent your brand image by giving it a name and a target, while we design just the one for your needs.
Automation & Success Story
One example of a success story in automation marketing is the company HubSpot. They are a provider of inbound marketing and sales software that helps businesses attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. They use automation marketing to help customers grow their businesses by automating repetitive tasks such as email marketing, lead management, and reporting.
One of their customer success story is the company “Tilted Chair Brewing Co” which is a craft brewery based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. They were struggling to keep up with their growing customer base and needed a way to scale their marketing efforts. By implementing Hubspot, they were able to automate their email marketing and lead generation efforts, which helped them to increase their website traffic and sales. The automation also allowed them to segment their customer base and target specific groups with relevant campaigns, which led to a higher conversion rate. They also saw an increase in their social media following and engagement, which helped to raise brand awareness. As a result, the brewery was able to grow their business and expand to new markets.
With 12 channels, you too can achieve success like the ones before you using automation strategies at their finest.
12 Channels & AI
“12 channels” is a digital marketing agency with a team of subject experts for every channel to grow your business with minimal investment and maximum returns. We work for your mission, vision, and values as ours and are open with our plan of action. It is up to you how to give our chatbot a purpose and responsibility.
Of all the applications and use cases AI can be used for, we focus on customizing the experience to your needs to fit your business like a glove. Misconceptions are common in understanding how AI works and we are here to educate you on more uses of AI and how it can uniquely address your industry.
To know us better, sit with us on a ride with our subject experts through the process we follow the best –
At 12 channels, every channel has a qualified subject expert team working together to reach out to you on –
- Probing your needs and requirements better.
- Strategizing and curating alternatives to serve the best.
- Building tailor-made solutions with one or more channels are necessary.
- Promoting relevant crowds & generating relevant traffic for higher conversions.
- Analyzing the performance using key metrics.
- Tracking & optimizing your business to reinforce your brand.
Let Your Customers Know You Care 24/7!
Conversational AI is now made easier with 12 channels. Let your customers know - you care about their user experience and get a quick answer in emergencies. And to experience full-blown digital success, you should definitely learn about our DMAS strategy. We have created one, just for you at competitive pricing!