CHANNEL - 8
Why Mobile Marketing?
- Global advertising will hit $280 billion by 2022.
- Google Chrome drives 61.1% of all mobile search traffic.
- In 2019, the App Store registered a revenue of $54 billion.
- 92% of Facebook’s advertising revenue comes from mobile.
- According to mobile marketing global statistics, that figure is likely to rise by $90 billion in 2022. That’s almost a 47% increase!
- Email marketing has an ROI of 3200%
- According to 2022 mobile statistics, over 50% of 18 to 34-year-olds are using their voice speakers more.
- By 2023, the number of WhatsApp users will have increased by 17.7 million, compared to 2019’s figure of 68.1 million.
- Mobile device usage statistics for 2021 show that there are 5.22 billion users, which translates to more than 60%.
- Mobile connections have also increased by nearly 1%, reaching about 8.02 million.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Google ad conversions have fallen as much as 30% in the evening hours during times of increased coronavirus search activity.
- 87% of Facebook’s advertising revenue, $9.16 billion, comes from mobile.
- The amount of mobile data traffic is expected to grow by 700% between 2016 and 2021.
- 80% of shoppers have used a mobile device while shopping inside a physical store to look up product information.
- 90% of buyers report that an excellent mobile experience is likely to convince them to make a repeat purchase from the same company.
- 71% of teenagers watch an average of over 3 hours of videos online daily.
- Using video content for marketing campaigns can grow revenue 49% faster than non-video campaigns.
- Over 1 billion hours of video content are viewed on YouTube every day.
- 92% of mobile users who view video content will share it with others. This is an important statistic because it shows the close connection between content and social sharing.
- Social networks account for greater than 12.74% of all mobile data traffic.
What Is Mobile Marketing?
Mobile Marketing refers to a multi-channel online marketing tool that mainly focuses on reaching a specific type of audience with the help of the tools of smartphones, tablets, and mobile phones. Mobile marketing is a part of digital marketing. The main aim of Mobile Marketing is to promote a brand or a product through various means of digital marketing tools. It targets a specific group of interested persons and starts marketing. Mobile marketing is the easiest and simplest form of marketing which helps in communicating with the consumers and promoting directly without any attachments of an intermediary.
Mobile Marketing - Types
Mobile marketing consists of 5 common yet crucial strategies or tools. These 5 tools play a very vital role in mobile marketing.
Short Message Service (SMS) Marketing: SMS Marketing is a tool of mobile marketing. It is a type of marketing tool where the promotional and advertising process can be accomplished by sending short messages to the audience. Short messages containing information about the product, new deals, coupons, website links for signing up, and the manufacturer of the product. SMS Marketing is the most commonly used mobile marketing tool as few statistics tell that SMS Marketing has a response rate of 45 percent.
Social Media Marketing: Social media comes in the list of the most widely used things in the world. According to a survey in 2020, it shows that around 3.6 billion people were using social media globally. As social media platforms are rich in gathering audiences, it’s a great tool to start mobile marketing by creating an account and carrying on promotional activities. This can provide you with unseen achievements in the field of marketing if it’s used properly by prominent handlers.
In-app Marketing: It’s a type of mobile marketing tool that advertises in front of the user’s screen while they are using that application. It is the advertisement that pops up whenever we open a page or an application. This marketing tool allows us to use real-time messages. This helps in reducing the burden of communication between the promoter and the customer.
Proximity Marketing: Proximity marketing is a marketing tool that helps to find audiences with the help of Bluetooth location. Bluetooth plays the most crucial role in this market tool to find potential clients. Through this, the marketers can do physical (face-to-face) advertisements and can communicate directly. This platform is beneficial for local dealings.
Location Based Mobile Advertising: It’s a marketing tool that works with the help of GPS functions on smartphones. It helps marketers to find potential customers and shows promotional and advertising content in the user’s location. This can create a better engagement and can provide a better response as it’s relevant to the user’s location.
Mobile Marketing - Importance
As mobile marketing is mainly carried out on smartphones and mobile phones, there lies a lot of advantages. Some of them are shortly described under.
- Mobile marketing consists of easy accessible opportunities. Accessibility plays a very crucial role in the process of marketing.
- Mobile marketing is the fastest way to communicate with customers. As Mobile users are spread globally, there is a better chance to reach a wide global audience. Through this, the promotional activities can be done at a global level and it also helps in targeting a specific group of audiences.
- The traditional mode of marketing was much more expensive as compared to new mobile marketing mode. Mobile marketing is a cost-effective approach. As it doesn’t involve huge cost, it can benefit the setup budget in other sources.
- Smartphones and mobile phones offer unlimited results tracking tools. Through this we can easily track the past and ongoing reports, and can further change the strategy if needed. Monitoring the results and reports at frequent intervals can provide a better understanding of customers’ point of view.
As mobile marketing is real-time direct marketing, it involves direct communication with the customers. With the help of this, marketers can take feedback and suggestions from the customers at the same time while promoting.
Recorded Statistics - Mobile Marketing
The global statistics reveal that globally by 2022 digital advertising will hit $280 billion.
A study shows that around 71% of teenagers spend an average of 3 hours watching videos daily.
YouTube reveals that its users spend around one billion hours watching video content.
As per allied market research, the global mobile marketing market size was valued at $11,000 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $57,850 million by 2030.
With all the stats and commotion, mobile app marketing is said to be the best bet in the digital industry to market your app and stand tall among your competitors and clients. So, why not make it your next app strategy?
Basic Requirements To
Create and Prioritise your profile- The first and most important requirement is a PROFILE PAGE. It can be a web page or a social media profile. It would be even better if the marketer has both. Prioritize the mobile website design as well as the desktop website design. The first page can impact the interest of viewers.
Create informative and awesome content – Creating content has always been the most crucial factor among all the tactics or strategies. As creative and innovative content can only grab the eyes of the viewers.
Prepare a strategy – An action without a plan makes no sense. Maybe it’ll somehow bring positive results in real life but a business undoubtedly demands a plan before accomplishing anything. Planning and making a strategy for all aspects of the business should be a must.
Create a chatbot and incorporate messaging – Creating a chatbot on the website can build up a good reputation in the viewer’s eyes. The chatbot will analyze the demands of the viewers and can proceed further without any physical labor work.
Proper execution and controlling the plan – Execution of the plan accordingly is a very responsible task for all the persons who are associated. Controlling the plan and making minor and major changes in between is the most important factor.
Mobile Marketing - Other Channels
Here you’ll get to know about how a marketer can grow its reach, promotional activities and advertise products or brands by clubbing different channels of digital marketing with mobile marketing.
Social Media and Mobile Marketing: As of today, there are 4.2 billion users of social media in the entire world. Among them, around 4.15 billion are using social media platforms with the help of a phone. With these estimates, we can assume how popular social media would be for mobile marketing. As the no. of users of social media is very huge, it can be expected that the range and reach of promotional or advertising posts will increase. This will directly target the company’s sales and sales will automatically grow. Due to the increase in clients, marketers can set a list of target audiences.
Influencer Marketing and Mobile Marketing: As per stats, there are 6.12 million social media influencers in the world. Most social media influencers are carrying out their business on their mobile phones. They use social media applications like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc. They post a wide range of creative content frequently and get popularity and followers. With the help of various social media platforms, mobile marketers can reach influencers to promote products or to sell the products.
As influencer marketing helps in creating a brand image in the global platform, it can help to build trust and credibility of the products. This will help mobile marketers drive the audience toward the products. As this method is cost-effective and less time-consuming, it can help to increase the number of sales of products.
Video and Mobile Marketing: As per new global statistics on video marketing, 86.1% of marketing analysts and professionals use video marketing as their priority. Videos can be the best content-creating medium because they are attractive, versatile, creative, and shareable. As mobile marketing mainly focuses on the sales and promotions of brands and products, marketers can come up with more innovative and original content.
Videos are watched on almost all social media platforms. According to a survey of the UNITED STATES, people spend around 103 minutes per day watching videos on digital platforms. The main advantage of video marketing is that it influences audiences in a better way as compared to other content and video marketing can highly impact increasing traffic.
With the help of various social media tools like Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram mobile marketers can create unique content and can market.
Content Marketing and Mobile Marketing: As content marketing mainly focuses on creating, publishing, and distributing content to clients online, it can be highly beneficial for mobile marketers to create promotional content in the form of blogs. As content marketing aims at building interest and improving brand authority, it can bring a better revolution for mobile marketers. Content marketing can bring more social traffic and followers as it focuses on visibility in search engines.
Mobile Marketing - Success Story
Headspace is an online English-American company that specializes in meditation. The board members of the companies came to know that the health of the United State’s citizens is steadily getting worse day by day. So they came up with the conclusion that they will prepare a software application for desktops and mobile phones.
In the application, they ensured regular meditation tips and ideas to live a healthy and happy life. So, at first, they started a campaign on Instagram by uploading a cartoon picture. Its simple and eye-catching content has brought so many individuals towards them. This helped them to create a loyal customer base and this has positively impacted the sales of slots.
You can be the next headspace in the market. Market your app now! 12 Channels is an app marketing agency with a team of experts dedicated to each channel. Get your package now at competitive pricing!
12 Channels & Mobile Marketing
12 Channels is an association of subject experts and marketing analysts. The main motto of our channel is to offer what is better and how something difficult can be tackled easily. We are a team of go-getters with subject experts and marketing professionals. We can club and optimize different channels with mobile marketing on the basis of your main agenda to meet your objectives, sales, consideration, and retention.
We also provide marketing strategies based upon different marketing tools which can help you to retain and decrease the overall customer acquisition cost which can improve your growth and helps in increasing Return On Investment. We also focus on preparing a loyal customer base who turns into influencers and can promote with zero cost.
We use a combination of sales funnels to capture the clients and educate them to become loyal customers and market without any cost.
To know us better, sit with us on a ride with our subject experts through the process we follow the best –
At 12 channels, every channel has a qualified subject expert team working together to reach out to you on –
- Probing your needs and requirements better.
- Strategizing and curating alternatives to serve the best.
- Building tailor-made solutions with one or more channels are necessary.
- Promoting relevant crowds & generating relevant traffic for higher conversions.
- Analyzing the performance using key metrics.
- Tracking & optimizing your business to reinforce your brand.
If you are in the lookout for an app marketing agency to bet your business on, look no further. At, 12 channels, our team knows our clients the best. We will take every step to bring you the success your brands deserve!