CHANNEL - 1
CRM Website And App Development Services
Why Web Design And Development?
- Approximately 175 websites are created every minute, generating over 252k websites every day.
- There are nearly 2billion websites online of which only 400million are known to be active.
- 94% of people base their first impressions on website design – Increased demand for the CSS framework
- 66% public prefer a creative and engaging website over a one-dimensional – Decrease in traffic
- 80% of users quit the website after facing an unresponsive web design – Higher bounce rate and low conversion rates
- Videos on the website accelerated 88% of traffic to the site – Poorly executed videos slow UX and increase bounce rate
- The primary visual area of the website users land on the left corner of the web page Increases publicity
- A mobile-friendly website attracts 67% of users to buy the product – Increases profit and sale
- 15% higher conversion rates are observed in websites with 2seconds or less load time – Performance pressure
Why Mobile App Development?
- In 2021, 15% growth in application downloads has been recorded while predicting a 25% hike in 2022.
- Nearly 4.83 million applications are known to be available both in the Google play store and Apple app store combined.
- 2% of application users are estimated to open specific apps over 100 times per day.
- It is noteworthy to mention that applications account for 80% of all time spent on mobile devices.
- The forecast for revenue indicates an increase of $935billion in 2023.
- 49% of users on average are found to open an app more than dozen times a day – Demand for CDN increases
- 25% of mobile applications have been uninstalled after a single-use – Higher bounce rate
- 42% of users are likely to give feedback after their buying experience – Enable customer satisfaction and removes friction
- 58% of user retention is witnessed in applications with high performance – Higher profit margin
Why CRM Software Development?
- 2021-2025 predicts a 13.1% growth in CAGR for CRM software
- In 2021, CRM is reported to be the largest fast-paced enterprise application software that helps an organization to integrate Digital eXperience(DX)
- 49/70 brands planning to spend on tech upgrades prefer CRM software – Customer-centric automation
- 4/10 growth in acquisition value with CRM – Provides access to capital
- Enhanced customer relationships are observed in 74% of businesses with CRM – An increase in lead generation
- 27% growth in loyalty is celebrated with CRM – Customer retention = Sales productivity
CRM Website And App Development
Introduction To Website Design And Development
Believe it or not, when meeting someone new, the attire of the person is known to play a key role in creating the first impression. Similarly, a website design is an attire that determines the landing impression of a user. Building an attractive website plays an important role in further increasing customer engagement and ranking better on google, thus generating higher returns. Whether to communicate between businesses or its consumers, consistently updating the website has become a need to stay competitive with ever-changing trends in the market.
A website is a collection of web pages and relevant content, identified under the same domain name. There are 7 steps to developing a website. From information gathering, writing content, and designing the website, to monitoring and updating, the process creates a medium for businesses to communicate with their potential clients.
Introduction to Mobile App Development
Why are the odds of success for mobile applications, at only 1 in 10,000 and how cool is it to find the best marketing agency that drives your business toward success by increasing brand awareness and being visible to your customers at all times?
Mobile applications serve as a direct marketing channel to reinforce your brand. A successful strategy is what drives an application to rate at the top 0.01% of financially successful mobile apps.
A mobile application is a kind of application software, designed to run on smartphones or other mobile devices. Commonly made for android and IOS users, the software can be preinstalled on the device, downloaded from a mobile app store, or accessed through a mobile web browser.
Introduction to CRM Software Development
Struggling to understand your friends or family members? And is it the same with your business in understanding your customers? Nearly 9 in 10 businesses that couldn’t understand their customers are set to fail with their poorly built user experience. Life might or might not offer a solid solution. But, a business can. In collaboration with the best digital marketing agency, there are always strategies and solutions to meet every business’s needs.
To be more responsive to customer needs, it is important for a marketer to better understand their customers. A customer relationship management system, also known as CRMS collects the data of the customer and segments the data to better understand the needs and behavior of their leads and customers.
CRMS is a software or a database, commonly used by companies to optimize their customer relations by denoting strategies to stay connected to their customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability by analyzing their web behavior to nurture their requirements.
Website, Mobile, & CRM - For Whom?
Web Design And Development: 7 out of 10 businesses benefit by using a website to communicate and reach their users/consumers. Broader audiences can use this channel to grow their market, attract leads, and maximize ROI.
Mobile App Development: Mobile applications are expected to generate over $935 billion in revenue by 2023. Only 54% of marketers are known to use a mobile application platform to market to their prospects and consumers. 2020 witnessed a 26% growth in revenue over the year. A well-built mobile application can not only allow you to have millions of new customers at your fingertips but also helps to get access to almost every type of online platform.
CRM Software Development: 91% of businesses with over 11 employees are known to use CRMS, compared to 50% of others with 10 employees or less. Any business aiming to cut down its costs and maximize its lead database can benefit from using CRMS to better manage relationships and interactions with its customers.
Website, Mobile & CRM - Importance
- Having a CRMS integrated database within the marketing agency is time-saving and economical, where segmentation of customers becomes easier within a service, without having to waste time and money to be spent on 3rd party applications for the data.
- 80% of time spent on Mobile devices is either invested in using apps or browsing for the latest ones.
- 93% of business purchase decisions are known to start with a search engine search of Websites.
What if I told you, building a website doesn’t have to be painful?
Of the 7.8 billion massive global population, only 1.5 billion active websites have been recorded with approximately 4.54 billion unique internet users.
Did you know that the smartphone industry is the fastest growing industry in the world?
Nearly 3700+ android mobile applications are added to the Play Store every day and the Apple App Store has more than 2.1 million mobile applications accessible to download.
Are you aware that CRMS offers a 360° insight for its users with almost 245% of an ROI?
The average return on investment for CRMS is $8.71 for every dollar spent. By 2025, the potential CRMS market worth has been predicted to be $80billion.
Basic Requirements: CRM Website And App Development
Website Design and Development
Behind the scenes,
- HTML is required to create the web pages,
- CSS is essential for styling HTML elements, and
Mobile App and Development
Behind the scenes,
- Swift is required for IOS application development
- Java is used to make the app flexible, modular, and extendable.
- C++ to develop multi-platform applications.
- HTML 5 for creating web front-end applications fit for mobile devices.
- PHP is highly suitable for applications that require database integration.
CRM Software Development
Behind the scenes,
- HTML is required to create custom web pages, to integrate with CRMS.
- CSS is essential to integrate with HTML web resources.
- Jquery to make HTML document traversal.
- Powershell to automate the entire administration of operating systems.
- Microsoft C#. Net to maintain the reliability of programs and make code easier.
Other Channels - Marketing Mix
Each channel can work efficiently when used individually. But to maximize the benefits of marketing they work miracles as a package since they are connected in several ways, thus creating the need for more than one channel to inflate sales.
Here are our top strategies to make the best use of CRM Website And App Development Channels:
Website Design And Development
- SEO – is used to improve the visibility of the website on search engine page results(SERPs)
- Bad Content Writing – cannot save the website from penalties, even with an optimized SEO
- AI Chatbot – on a website is programmed to communicate and interact with its users for high engagement.
- SEM – a way to create and edit a website to rank higher on google.
Mobile App Development
- AI Chatbot – a mobile application programmed to communicate and interact with its users for high engagement.
- Content Marketing – includes a clear call to action. Whimsical writing techniques attract larger audiences to engross the content.
CRM Software Development
- Chatbots – deliver the customer information collected to the CRMS database.
- CRMS-enabled Email and SMS marketing – softwares include having a central data hub about potential leads and existing customers, delivering personalized content.
- Good SEO – strategies track keywords important for the business based on searches from the internet by recording conversations with leads and customers using CRMS.
Web, Mobile, & CRM - Success Story
While most of you know websites and apps that have succeeded over the past 10 years. We will learn about a brand that has succeeded in the market with CRM software development.
Meesho is one of the fast-growing Indian re-seller platforms founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal in late 2015. The setback of the main idea behind the application owes to the Individual resellers, who can use social media platforms to promote their goods, accredited to the livelihood of millions to support independence and success.
According to LeadSquared – A representative from Meesho stated – “Where an individual salesperson took around 8-10 mins to fill in the required details of a prospective supplier, with LeadSquared CRM it just takes a minute. We are very pleased to see that the productivity of the team has increased to 70% from an earlier 5-10%.”
12 Channels & Web, Mobile & CRM
“12 channels” is a creative digital marketing agency with a team of young and dynamic go-to global marketers.
Introducing the 12 keys to unlock tons of best marketing strategies; our team of 30+ subject matter experts are 24/7 equipped and available to serve the needs of your business with A to Z solutions as a package or each, individually. Be it a website, a mobile application from scratch, or maintaining CRMS to deliver the best-personalized solutions, our team does it all.
To know us better, join us on a ride with our subject experts through the process we follow the best –
At 12 channels, every channel has a qualified subject expert team working together to reach out to you on –
- Probing your needs and requirements better.
- Strategizing and curating alternatives to serve the best.
- Building tailor-made solutions with one or more channels is necessary.
- Promoting relevant crowds & generating relevant traffic for higher conversions.
- Analyzing the performance using key metrics.
- Tracking & optimizing your business to reinforce your brand.
Channel The Power Of 12 With Us Today!
12 channels is a global creative digital marketing agency. We help businesses to grow their sales, get more customers and increase their customer lifetime value by using the latest digital marketing strategies and techniques. We are best known for our DMAS strategy for businesses of all sizes!