CHANNEL - 9
Why Email Marketing?
- Email marketing is known to have raised by 10.5 billion due tAn increaseof Marketers’An increase latent economical recession and Covid 19 – Increased engagement
- Email marketing dominates the market conversions at the rate of 4.2%, higher than SMM and SEM.
- In 2022, 333Billion emails are expected to be sent and received every day
- B2C Marketers leveraging automation have been benefitted to gain profit margin – Increase in conversion rates by 50%
- 58% of revenue is generated by distributed and targeted emails – Improved Customer engagement by 74%, CTR by 14%, and conversions by 10%
- 200% improvement is observed in email CTR when added interactive elements – Increase in CTR and sales
- 61% of customers prefer Email medium for brands to be contacted through – 99% users check their email daily, thus increasing CTR and traffic
- 19% response rate is observed in sales emails with 200-250 words – Increase in customer engagement
- 43% of individuals are known to delete an email if it is not optimized for their mobile – High bounce rate and less engagement
- Marketers growth margin hiked by using storytelling strategy in email marketing – Increase in ROI, customer engagement, and retention
- 45% of emails are considered to be spam – Increase in bounce rate and decrease in conversion rate
- 42% growth rate is observed in emails marketing for 1 dollar spent – Less investment with high ROI
- Marketers witnessed 76% active growth in their email subscribers – Increase in engagement and retention
- 83% of B2B marketers opted to use email newsletters for their content marketing – Increase in web traffic and drive sales of marketers
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing, also known as Email Advertising refers to the process of marketing, promoting, and advertising products and brands by sending electronic mail to customers. It is mainly based on the maintenance of healthy relationships between businesses and customers. Such a campaign is carried on for two purposes, first is to promote products and brands, and second is to maintain a B2C relationship. Through email marketing, you can easily market your products and your brand all over the world. With this, you can also stay in touch with your customers. It’s easily accessible and less time-consuming. The average open rate of emails is 20.45%.
Email Marketing - Types
Email marketing is a wider scope of digital marketing. It is one of the best marketing channels of digital marketing. Marketers spend most of their time searching for new tools to generate high revenue and maintain a healthy relationships with their customers. To accomplish both of these primary marketing goals, you must have regular communication with your customers. And to make it possible there are various tools of email marketing are being made. Some of them are shortly described.
Welcome Emails: These refer to the type of emails that help the customers to get acquainted with the marketing brand. welcome emails consist of basic information about the brand. This will encourage the customers to interact with you or to visit your page. As per a survey in the year 2021, welcome emails have a 26.9% click-through rate.
Email Newsletters: Email newsletters are a type of email that is sent to customers at regular intervals to inform them about the latest news and updates about the brand or the product. Newsletters’ primary goals are to maintain regular contact with the clients. With this, there is a chance of an increase in traffic to your profile.
Lead Nurturing Emails: Lead nurturing emails are a type of email that is being sent to the clients to update them about any special offer, re-engagement offer, or birthday offer. The primary goal of this email is to inspire customers.
Re-Engagement Emails: This type of email is being sent to the users who have remained inactive. The main purpose of this email is to reach customers who have stopped interacting with email campaigns.
Survey Emails: A survey email is a type of email that is sent to customers to get any suggestions and feedback. The suggestions and feedback help in improving the overall structure. It helps us to understand our audiences in a better way and to track the customers’ interests.
Email Marketing - For Whom?
As per the characteristics of this marketing type, it’s mainly used to fulfill marketing goals. So it can be used by anyone who’s running a business.
Individuals: Email marketing can be used by an individual who is having a business relationship. Individuals can create a list of targeted audiences and stay in touch with them at infrequent intervals.
Affiliates: Many affiliates use email marketing as a tool because it requires less physical effort. Most affiliates use emails to promote and advertise the products or brands, to increase sales.
Startups: Email marketing can be highly beneficial for startups. As email marketing can reach a wide group of audiences, it can be a plus sign for start-ups. Startups can show their products or services in their emails and can build a good profile in front of customers.
Small-scale businesses: As email marketing is a cost-effective marketing approach, small-scale businesses can invest very less as compared to other sources of attention and can generate a good amount of ROI through this. As per a study of constant contracts, the average ROI through email marketing is $36 for spending $1.
MNCs: Multinational Companies create personalized content at frequent intervals, and giving updates to the customers remains very important. As emails reach the targeted customers at the right time, they can increase the leads. Feedback from customers is very essential for companies.
Email Marketing - Importance
There are a lot of reasons to choose email marketing rather than choosing various marketing tools. A few of them are listed below-
- Cost-effective – Email marketing requires very little investment as compared to other digital marketing tools. It’s a cost-effective approach to reaching customers.
- Real-time Marketing – With e-mail marketing, you can easily reach out to your targeted customers at any time, without much effort.
- Time Saving – Email marketing doesn’t require much time to operate. It’s very quick to set up email campaigns.
- Credibility building – Through email marketing, you can easily send emails about offers and discounts to a large group audience. This will help in building your business’s credibility.
- Increase Brand Awareness- With email marketing, you can stay in touch with your customers regularly. Sending emails to your customers about each and every news of your business at frequent intervals will increase your brand awareness.
- Track ROI – Through email marketing software we can easily track open rates, click-through rates, and click-to-open rates. With the help of this, you can easily track your return on investments.
Recorded Statistics - Email Marketing
From sending envelope letters to sending emails, this world has come a long way. Futuristic development and technological progress have changed the human way of living. The number of email users has increased in recent years. Before moving on to the context, let’s understand are few numbers and statistical figures that are trending on the internet.
A study tells that globally around 64% of small businesses are using email marketing to reach their customers. The reports of Statista have made it clear that 306 billion+ emails are sent and received in a single day. As per the reports of Content Marketing Institute in the year 2020, around 31% of B2B Marketers agreed that an Email newsletter is the best way to nurture leads and 81% say that it’s the most used form of marketing.
Basic Requirements To
Grouping audiences: The first and foremost thing you need to do is to make different groups/lists of customers. So that you can send emails as per their requirement.
Creative and unique email: Email must be simple, unique, and significant. This will help in building goodwill in front of the customers. Simple and informative emails tend to catch more audiences as compared to decorative and stylish emails.
Specify valuable things: Specify the information that is required as per the customers’ point of view. Don’t use rush language in writing business emails.
Email marketing software: Use email marketing software to track your open rates, click-through rates, and click-to-open rates. It’ll also help in tracking your ROI.
Send during off-hours: Most of the emails remain unopened when they have been sent during busy hours. Sending emails during off-hours will help the customers to check them directly and immediately.
Email Marketing - Other Channels
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing: Through this, the affiliates can send advertisements and promotional content to their customers with the help of emails. This will help the users to get in touch with the affiliates directly.
Email Marketing and Video Marketing: With the help of email marketing, video creators can send video links to their customers which will help the audiences to get accurate knowledge about products or services within a very short period. Users of email marketing just need to focus on creating a unique yet simple email for the customers.
Email Marketing and Influencer Marketing: With the help of email marketing, Influencers can now directly get in touch with their special clients or customers with the help of emails. As the email open rate is nice in terms of numbers, there’s a good chance of increasing the click-to-open rate.
Email Marketing - Success Stories
When Starbucks became financially weak in the year 2008, the board members decided to spread Starbucks globally. To gain customer loyalty, Starbucks used email marketing as a marketing tool to reach customers at any time. By giving regular updates about every ongoing thing of Starbucks to its customers every 2-3 days a week, it has successfully established a good reputation in front of the eyeballs of customers. As of reports of 2021, Starbucks is the world’s largest coffeehouse chain.
If you are on the lookout for the best Email marketing platform to take your business to the next level and make a name in the market. 12 Channels is the best bet in the market to help you create a converting Email drip campaign!
12 Channels & Email Marketing
12 Channels is an association of subject experts and marketing analysts. The main motto of our channel is to offer what is better and how something difficult can be tackled easily. When it comes to email marketing, subject experts and marketing professionals club email marketing with different marketing channels to meet your objective, sales, consideration, conversion, and customer retention. Our marketing professionals mainly focus on maintaining a healthy relationship between business to business and business to customers. We make the most effective and efficient strategies which will help you to increase your open rates and click-through rates.
To know us better, sit with us on a ride with our subject experts through the process we follow the best –
At 12 channels, every channel has a qualified subject expert team working together to reach out to you on –
- Probing your needs and requirements better.
- Strategizing and curating alternatives to serve the best.
- Building tailor-made solutions with one or more channels are necessary.
- Promoting relevant crowds & generating relevant traffic for higher conversions.
- Analyzing the performance using key metrics.
- Tracking & optimizing your business to reinforce your brand.
Our subject experts will study different platforms, analyze the market, and will prepare the most suitable strategy for your business. Our strategies can help you to retain and decrease the overall customer acquisition cost which will improve your growth and can increase your revenue. We also focus on preparing a loyal customer base who turns into influencers and can promote with zero cost. We use a combination of sales funnels to capture the clients and educate them to become loyal customers and market without any cost.
Want The Best Email Marketing Platform To Do Wonders?
12 Channels is a leading digital marketing agency with thousands of clients around the globe! We have hosted some of the best email drip campaigns those helped businesses set their game in the market! Fortune 500 companies trust us to create winning digital marketing strategies. Our team of experts is ready to help you tell your story, grow your audience and boost conversion rates. Why not check our strategy and learn how we do it?